Friday, February 11, 2011

Shiver by Maggie Steifvater Review

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie. What can I say? I read her blog sometimes and she is really nice. SHIVER wasnt bad, even though I am not a fan of poetic writing. I like my steak plain and rare, no sweet talk and onions, and sauce, ... you get the point.
Shiver is slow, and not the kind of book you can read on the subway with some strange guy trying to bump on you. It took me 9 weeks to read shiver, and that was the second time around. Sam is okay, a little weird, and too much talk about his wolf and background. I like Grace better, I think.
The point is Shiver is good, depending on the mood you are in, and maybe because I like Maggie so much, I am not going hard on this book, as I should.
She does have writing talent, and I bought linger on kindle already, just havent read it and dont know when I would

1 comment: